This document describes the terms and conditions required for using the Saudi Pro League (SPL) Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Authority’s Website”), taking into account that using the Authority’s Website is an implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Saudi Pro League (SPL) reserves the right to take all legal measures in the event of any violation of any of its provisions, including any violation of intellectual property rights.
By using the Authority's Website, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Uploading or downloading files containing software, materials, data, or other information you do not own or do not have a license to.
- Uploading or downloading files that contain viruses, corrupted data, or any malicious software, or doing anything that may affect the security, reliability, or continued availability of information on the Authority's Website.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing, or circulating materials or information that contain defamation or violation of any illegal materials or information through the services of the Authority's Website.
- Using any means, program, or procedure to intercept or attempt to intercept the proper functioning of the Authority's Website.
- Carrying out any action that imposes an unreasonable load, large download size, or improper use of the Authority's Website infrastructure.
- Everything that is considered a violation of the Anti-Cyber Crime Law or the related laws in force in Saudi Arabia.
- Creating, displaying, or placing any links related to the Authority’s Website, except for placing links related to services on sites whose objectives and general direction do not conflict with the objectives, policies, and frameworks of e-services affiliated with SPL.
- SPL shall not be liable for any expenses, losses, costs, compensation, or claims arising in any way whatsoever, general, special, or even incidental, or caused by any action related to the use of the Authority's Website or the information contained therein.
- SPL is not responsible for any consequences resulting from an error or failure to update the information on the Authority's Website.
- SPL has the right to temporarily stop the Website when maintenance, development, or modification is needed, until the completion of such necessary work.
- SPL reserves all rights to stop and disable any link in any way from any website that is not authorized or that contains inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, objectionable or illegal topics, or contains names, materials, or information that violate any law or violate any public or private rights.
- SPL is not responsible for the content available on any other website accessed through this Website or accessed through the Authority's services.
SPL may, at its sole discretion, terminate, restrict, or suspend the user’s right to access the Website without notice and for any reason, including violation of the terms and conditions of use or any other behavior that SPL may consider, in its discretion, to be illegal or harmful to others, and in the event of termination, the user will not be authorized to Login in to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The user of the Authority's Website is committed to preserving the intellectual property rights of the Authority's Website, which include, for example, the following: All contents of the Website, including services and information, are fully protected in accordance with the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The user may not sell, license, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, upload, advertise, transfer, distribute, edit, or create works derived from any materials or contents from the Authority’s Website for public or commercial purposes without obtaining prior written approval of the supervising authority. It is prohibited to make any modification to the contents of the Authority’s Website, and the graphics and images on the Authority’s Website are protected by regulations and may not be reproduced or exploited in any way without the prior written consent of the Saudi Pro League (SPL).
Website Usage and Disclaimer
The Saudi Pro League (SPL) is not responsible under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exceptional damages arising from the use or inability to use its Website. All information included in the Website are general and instructional information only, and SPL makes no declarations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of this data, information, or related materials contained on the Website for any purpose and may not be used for a purpose other than general use.
Security of Website and Its Related Systems
SPL has a department specialized in information security that works on the security of the Website and its related systems according to strategic objectives related to compliance with international standards, security policies and procedures to protect information assets from security risks. Penetration test is performed periodically on SPL systems, and the two-factor verification feature is applied to access the Authority's Website and its related systems to enhance security in access and data protection. The Authority’s Website imposes a high degree of security on all the Website’s equipment and servers, as the latest protection devices are equipped, and SPL makes every effort to examine and test the contents of the Website, and the user must commit to running anti-virus programs in all materials that he/she downloads from the Website.
In the event of complaints or inquiries, contact: Customer Service at: email@example.com
The user is subject to all laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The supervising authority of the Website: The Saudi Pro League.
SPL Website and Fantasy game
The SPL website and fantasy game are not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Apple, Google, or Huawei in any way. These respective companies are not involved in the operation or administration of the game or the website of the SPL.